Process of Registration a Company in Indonesia – Companies have many different types and categories. one type of company when viewed from the field it does is a service company. A company whose business activities provide services to consumers by obtaining rewards or profits.
Examples of these service companies are vehicle rental companies, event companies or wedding organizers, as well as construction service companies. In establishing the company must take care of all the preparation, place of business, and permission for the business. all processes must follow the process of registration a company in Indonesia. There are many steps to be taken to establish a construction service company.
Stage of Preparation
The earliest stage to start the process of establishing a construction service company. This stage includes several steps, namely:
- Consultation to know the scope of the company establishment, administrative costs and how to pay, and know the procedures and requirements of the establishment of the company.
- Fill out the Form.
- Charge the Power of Attorney.
Filing Company Name
The name of the company of preparing construction services must be registered. The registration process is performed by a notary with the following requirements:
- Attach original form and establishment of power of attorney.
- Attach a copy of the head of the company KK.
- Attach a copy of identity card of the founders and the management of the company.
Approval of Name and Registration
The registration process is also carried out by the notary to obtain approval from relevant agencies, namely the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia in accordance with Law no. 40 of 2007 on limited liability company and government regulation number 26 year 1998 concerning usage of limited liability company.
Establishment of Deed of Company Establishment
Establishment of deed of establishment is also conducted by notary authorized in all regions of Indonesia and further approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia. As an entrepreneur must follow the procedure and process of registration a company in Indonesia.
Certificate of Domicile
Certificate of domicile may be obtained from the local urban office in accordance with the address of the company office as evidence of the existence of the company address.
Making Taxpayer Identification Number “NPWP”
Taxpayer Identification Number or NPWP can be obtained by submitting to the Head of Tax Service Office in accordance with the existence of company domicile. Duration of the process of making approximately 2 working days. Requirements required for the manufacturing of this TIN are as follows:
- Individual taxpayers require photocopy of identity cards for Indonesian citizens, photocopy of passports for foreign nationals, residence certificates from authorized agencies for foreigners at least village head, certificate of place of business activity or occupation from authorized institution.
- the taxpayer of the board requires a copy of the deed of establishment and latest amendment, photocopy of identity card for Indonesian citizen, photocopy of passport for foreign citizen, residence certificate from the authorized institution for the minimum village head, business from the authorized agency of at least the village head.
Approves Legalization to the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia
Apply to the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia to obtain the ratification of the Company’s Articles of Association or the Deed of Establishment as a legal entity of a Limited Liability Company pursuant to Law No. 40 of 2007 on limited company. Time required approximately 25 working days with bank deposit evidence. Proof of PNBP and deed of establishment. Follow all Process of Registration a Company in Indonesia.
Making a Trading Business License or “SIUP”
The way to do is to submit to the City Trade Office or the Regency / Province in accordance with the Company’s domicile. Less than 10 working days. The procedures for this SIUP application are as follows:
- The Company shall take the form, fill in and submit SIUP with the requirements through the Office of Industry and Trade of the city or region according to the domicile of the company for the application of SIUP medium and small SIUP.
- Shall be submitted through the Regional Office of Trade and Industry and Trade of the city or province in accordance with the domicile of the company for the application of large SIUP.
Making Corporate Registration “TDP”
The way in which is done is to submit to the office of Industry and Trade City or related districts in accordance with company domicile. Registered companies will be granted “Company Registration Certificate” certificate as evidence that the company or business entity has compulsory company registration in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of Trade. The requirements required for making this Company Registration Certificate are as follows:
- Photocopy of investment approval permit from BKPM for PMA/PMDN.
- Photocopy of deed of establishment and amendment.
- Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia and report on the change of original deed.
- Photocopy of company domicile certificate, SIUP/SIUJPT/SIUPA other operational license.
- Photocopy of identity card or identity card of the board, i.e. directors and commissioners or passports if the board is a foreign national.
Announcement in the Official Report of the Republic of Indonesia
After the company has registered the company and obtained the approval from the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia, it must be announced in the state news of the company which has been announced in the state news, then the company has perfect status as a legal entity. Follow each process of registration a company in Indonesia so that the company can operate immediately.